Monday, July 20, 2009

Something Different

I decided one day that the space over the door looked a little bare! Of course there are quilty things throughout the house so why not over the door? This was a very easy project to accomplish with a little fusible and some raw edge applique. Now that I have the background dimensions I can easily do up a few more for the different seasons or to just compliment the general county decor. Since I have a covered porch I was thinking about doing a door topper for the front outside door.

5 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

West Michigan Quilter said...

What a clever idea. Love your applique design. I have just the space for a door topper. I'll have to try that.

Reese =^..^= said...

That looks great!

Threeundertwo said...

What a great idea! How did you attach it? I have a door that would be so perfect for this.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I really like this door topper. Now I want one...or six.


Did you have a pattern?

Smiles,
Kelly

Quilt Rat said...

This is a fabulous idea!

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne