Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Organized

I was just buzzing thru cyberspace yesterday when I somehow clicked on the Domestic Diva's blog. Well. let me tell you...you've got to go to the "Sewing Room Organization Challenge". Although I have already incorporated a good portion of her ideas; and I'm quite lucky to have a sewing room (it could be bigger though!) there's always a tip to learn.
One I particularly liked was to put one of those slim plastic 1 gallon water containers with the pour spout next to the ironing board. This way you don't have to go to the kitchen or bathroom each time you need to fill your iron. I just happen to have one on the shelf that's not in use.
She also follows through on all her suggestions with a link to where you can buy any necessary items. She has great ideas and I highly recommend you check her out.
http://www.thedomesticdiva.wordpress.com

0 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne