Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greetings!

I'm Lynne and I'm hoping to make new acquaintances and offer some of my quilting knowledge to those who care to partake. Over the years I have purchased many books & magazines for patterns and such, but there has always been that time when you try something that just isn't working for you. I've mastered many techniques, with the exception of free motion quilting, although I keep trying but I always break out in a cold sweat! I think I can offer some advice that would be instructional and useful, along with a number of helpful hints.
I'd like to know what you'd like to know.
I will also post pictures (as soon as I can find my USB cable for my camera!) of my quilting projects and my Babies: my cats!
I hope you'll join me. Lynne

0 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne