Monday, September 27, 2010

AWESOME-NESS....

This is my new wallhanging which I am calling Awesome-ness because it is all from the Moda collection Awesome by Sandy Gervais.  Sandy designs the most beautiful fabric and the colors truly are awesome.  I used 1 charm pack and 1 jelly roll then bought a little yardage for the borders and binding.  It measures 45" x 45" and right now my husband is very dissapointed because it is hanging in my office at work! Don't you just love the colors of fall...I know I do!

12 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

Jackie said...

It is just awesome and totally fall colors!

Cynthia L. said...

This quilt is beautiful! I love fall colors! Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Shasta said...

It is very pretty. Awesome indeed.

Amy said...

beautiful quilt! I love all the fall colors!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Just gorgeous. Love all the colors it shows off!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you posted a wall hanging on Sew What's New about a year ago called What do you Love. Could you tell me where I could get the pattern for this? It is great. I love your work, thanks, Terry tthuis@qwest.net

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

A lovely quilt!!

My friends, thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words for Inigo. We're really overwhelmed at all the kindness we've found in the blogosphere, and I hope you know how much we appreciate you.

teresamnj said...

Awesome is one of my very favorite fabric lines. Love your wall hanging. It screams "FAll"!!!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Can you please post a photo of something ugly you have made? I would greatly appreciate it. I want everything you make...you have to have had something ugly along the way!!! LOL

Smiles,
Kelly

Joanne said...

Love the colours!!

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

We wanna roll all over that bootiful quilt!!

The Calico Cat said...

I like this one, except that it reminds me of my Autumnal quilt that I did not even visit this year... Luckily I have several blocks done, so I have an idea of what I wanted to accomplish when I started it of so long ago... (When I started it, I included a lot of 80's prints when I started it... They have a nice old fashioned autumnal feel in my mind.)

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne