Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A NEW MINI...

Here's a new miniature for my quilt "wall".  It's a dusty mauve/purple.  I couldn't say what the name of the block is, but I really like it because it's perfect for 2 1/2" squares.  I'm working on a long narrow applique wall hanging which will be done as soon as I finish quilting it.  At that point I'll be ready to reveal the WALL!

4 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

Very pretty quilt. The pattern would make a very interesting big quilt. I am looking forward to seeing your wall.

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, This mini is very pretty. I love the purple colors. I have only made one or two small quilts, but would love to make more. I can't wait to see your wall.

sewfunquilts said...

Hi Lynne.

mmmmh! perfect pattern for using 2 1/2" die with the GO cutter. Tell one, tell all.....to GO enter the GO giveaway on my blog: http://sewfunquilts-sewmeow.blogspot.com Only a few more days left. I know, I know..you want to win it for youself. Well, kitty lover..play nice! lol. Share.

Raewyn said...

The colours in this are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to coming back and seeing your wall - it looks like you've been doing a lot of minis lately.

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne