Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS....

Since my blog is Quilts and Cats I felt it only appropriate that I allow the cats to pick the lucky winner.  Besides, I couldn't get the random number generator to work!  So we cut 44 pieces of purple paper and numbered and folded each one.  (Click on photos for larger view.)
With a little bit of catnip "incentive" Muffin and Jelly Bean decided to check it out....however....
They weren't doing very well.  So, along comes Puss and says:  "Hey guys, this is how you do it!"
and promptly knocks out a winner.  (I know it's small, but it's there on the table!)

Now, I know you probably can't see this very well, but it's lucky #16....Drumroll please......
Congratulations to Judy of Sew Fun Quilts.  I think you're going to love this software.  Please email me at lynnedemeter@charter.net with your address so I can mail it out to you.

I'd like to thank all those who entered and left such great comments and compliments.  Also welcome, to the new followers....I hope you will enjoy my blog.

7 Sew wonderful folks left a comment!:

Unknown said...

Great way to pick a winner! Love it! Congrats!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Congrats!!

WoolenSails said...

I let my kitties do that once and they ran off with the paper;) Congratulations to the winner!

Debbie

sewfunquilts said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so surprised Puss picked my name for the winning entry. Thank you Puss! My cats are very pleased with your selection.

Anonymous said...

This is the most original way (and the best) of picking a winner !! Big hello from Belgium to you and furry friends.

Kim D. said...

Congrats to the winner!! Cute Cats!!

Laura said...

Cute cats and I love the quilt on the table!

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are important to me and I will try to respond to all...Lyne